Monday, June 19, 2006

Summer is here: I'm not Tom Cruise

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For some, its the beginning of the greatest summer ever. For me, its just one week to spend in this wonderful town of Lancaster. So lets recap:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Besides struggling through finals, witnessing a bunch of people getting stupid, hyphy, and drunk on the last day was quite entertaining (yes I just used black slang). After returning to this tumbleweed town, what's the first thing you do? Why you go to Frys of course, and end the night off with a little Wolfgang Puck at City Walk. Yes so im here for six more days people, so call, IM, yell, whatever the way, if you are in Lancaster...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just to clear things up. The person in the picture is me. The person in the magazine that I am holding is a little crazy scientologist I like to call Tom Cruise. If there is any confusion please notify me so I can clear things up

0 Comments: